Goodbye tie, change your shoes into a slip-on, no more worrying about tying kids shoelaces during any activities.
You can set up your Quick No-Tie Shoelaces in 3 minutes by following 4 simple steps.
- Place the metal tips on the top eyelets
- Put the shoelace, starting from the top
- Lock the shoelace and make sure is tight, really tight, we advise you to try your shoelace. Cut the remaining shoelace as shown in the image.
- Tie a knot at the bottom.
- All set, if you need extra tension you can wrap the shoelace around the other metal tip as well.